Scoutbook is an essential tool for every Troop 1911 parent and scout, as we use it for troop-wide email messages as well as rank advancements and activity tracking.
New Scout Information
- Youth Application Fillable (Be sure to Save and print 3 copies!)
- BSA Health Form A – B – C
- Troop 1911 Code of Conduct
- Troop 1911 Uniform Guidance
- Guidance on uniform patch placement
- Information on Weekly Troop Meetings – Merit Badges — Rank Advancment — Service Hours
- Instructions for scheduling a Scout Master Conference. procedures
- Orienteering course documents for the First Class rank requirement:
- Troop 1911 Orienteering Course instructions scouts package
- Troop 1911 Orienteering Course Worksheet
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO PARENTS ON THE ORIENTEERING COURSE: Contact the Scoutmaster directly for the answer key prior to your scout working on this requirement. We do not post the answer key since it defeats the propose of the requirement.